Roger's Amateur Hooping Girls

As a road ragin' superstar, I get mighty sick of watching sportsmen get all the attention. So Tom Brady can bounce a basketball higher than any other man, and maybe Shaq does swim a mean butterfly stroke, that don't mean nuthin to honest folks who spend their days on the land workin' hard, drivin' hard, and breaking more faces than Elvis had burgers

I need my own cheer team. Cheerleaders won't cut it though, nope, Roger needs some girls who understand wheels, or at least hoops.

Enter Roger's Amateur Hooping Troupe

Each of these ladies has been specially chosen by me to join my hooping posse. My requirements are simple. The ladies must live at the Rager residence (we have a shed out the back I'll get Mrs Rager to clean out), and carry their hoops with them at all times. When anyone not of the Rager
clan appears, my hooping troupe will start hoopin' around me. Like planets around a sun. Planets that make out with each other.

Cousin Cletus-Bob helped me make my selection from the Internet's premiere source of amateur entertainment - You Tube.



Now I reckon' this lady is real pretty, Cousin Cletus-Bob thinks that she looks like she did somethin' in her panties before she started the camera rolling. Either way, she's my first pick for my all girl hooping squad!



Now we don't get to see this lady's face, but I don't reckon that's real important. Cletus-Bob started yammerin on about camels and their toes, but that's probably the moonshine talking. She's in!



I like this lady! She's very friendly and she wants us all to watch her on her webcamera, which I think sounds like a whole lot of fun. Cletus Bob says she's probably one of those adult actresses like Luanne from down the river, but this girl seems to have all her teeth.



These girls are Cletus Bob's picks. I'm not sure, they're pretty good at hooping, but all those dangly colored things make me think that these girls are probably hippy types, and Roger doesn't hold with any of that hippy rubbish. Plus, I think these girls are hooping professionals, and Mrs Rager doesn't take kindly to Roger bringing home professional girls anymore.


No comments: